History of Money Mangement
EDUCATING U-4 LIFE has provided complete financial literacy training for kids, youth, young adults and their families since 2004. Financial literacy has been taught to families in the Metropolitan Detroit and suburban communities. We have helped families eliminate debt and accumulate savings. Our comprehensive and interactive financial literacy programs have allowed the entire family to work together and achieve financial peace.
EDUCATING U-4 LIFE’s Financial Literacy Program:
Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University
Foundations in Personal Finance
My Money - U.S. Treasury
Financial Peace Jr. for Kids
Financial Literacy Program will equip students with some of the critical skills needed to ensure a fair chance at success in life.
Implement effective programs to prepare families and teens with skills necessary to increase financial and family well-being.
- Objective 3.1: To provide Workshop to families and teens to prepare them with the necessary job-seeking skills, financial investment skills, and budgeting skills necessary to manage a family.
- Objective 3.2: To partner with organizations to promote higher education, trade schools, and entrepreneurship to program participants.
Some of Our Classes include:
· Understand Financial Responsibility
· Money Management
· Saving and Investing Strategies
· Credit and Debt Management
· Insurance/Risk Management and Income/Careers